Our Wholesale to the Public program works as follows. All vehicles marked as such in their descriptions are specially priced due to the conditions under which they are sold. These vehicles are trade-ins that do not meet some or much of the strict criteria necessary for Best Ford to consider these “front line ready, quality pre-owned vehicles”. Usually because of mileage or age restrictions. Buyer must be aware of this kind of endeavor as it is unlike purchasing a regular vehicle from us. Please speak to one of our qualified sales reps for more information, we are always happy to help you.
You are welcome to purchase one of these vehicles from us knowing full well that:
1. These vehicles have NOT been checked for mechanical operation or safety by our service facility.
2. These vehicles will not come with New Hampshire Safety Inspection
3. Best Ford does have financing available for these vehicles with approved credit.
4. These vehicles DO NOT come with any kind of warranty or return policy at all.
5. Test Drives are permitted on our property only. Not on the road.
6. Buyer must arrange safe transportation of the vehicle to it’s destination off dealer property. (must be removed from property by tow truck)
7. These vehicles WILL NOT come with a New Hampshire 20 day temporary plate.
Purchases are first come, first serve and all inventory is purged for auction at the end of every month. For additional questions, call (888) 810-6020 to speak to a representative.