Carbon Fiber Body
Featuring a wide stance with extensive use of carbon fiber body panels to reduce weight, lower the center of gravity and improve responsiveness. All to maximize the Mustang
These available exotic wheels provide an ideal combination of weight and durability with excellent impact resistance. They're combined with enormous 325 mm front and 345 mm rear tires — for track-ready capability and standout looks.
Beyond Racing Suspension Technology
Show off — and adjust — the display-worthy, available semi-active suspension and hydraulic control system, through the rear window. Letting you drive the Mustang
Supercharged 5.2L V8 Engine
The Ford Performance-engineered 5.2L V8 engine with 8-speed dual-clutch transmission is tuned for monstrous potency on pavement — targeting more than 800 horsepower68 — that's ready to conquer the streets and the track.
1. MSRP for base vehicle. Excludes destination/delivery fee plus government fees and taxes, any finance charges, any dealer processing charge, any electronic filing charge, and any emission testing charge. Optional equipment not included. Starting A, Z and X Plan price is for qualified, eligible customers and excludes document fee, destination/delivery charge, taxes, title and registration. Not all vehicles qualify for A, Z or X Plan. All Mustang Shelby GT350® and Shelby® GT350R prices exclude gas guzzler tax.
2. EPA-estimated city/hwy mpg for the model indicated. See fueleconomy.gov for fuel economy of other engine/transmission combinations. Actual mileage will vary. On plug-in hybrid models and electric models, fuel economy is stated in MPGe. MPGe is the EPA equivalent measure of gasoline fuel efficiency for electric mode operation.
3. Class is Medium Traditional Utility. **2-door model only with available 35-inch tires.
4. Preproduction computer-generated image shown with optional equipment. Vehicle available beginning summer 2021. Professional driver on closed course. Always consult the owner’s manual before off-road driving, know your terrain and trail difficulty, and use appropriate safety gear.
5. Class is Medium Traditional Utility. Preproduction computer-generated image shown with optional equipment. Vehicle available beginning summer 2021.