$42,995 Starting At1
5 Seats up to
Rapid Red Metallic
Get in. Experience the Exhilaration. Repeat.
Mustang Mach-E GT draws on the deep performance roots of Mustang and leverages the all-electric torque delivered by the enhanced Dual eMotor. The thrill of driving with head-turning Mustang style is envious.
Performance from the Inside Out
SUV is designed with simple, clean, tech-forward interior, and a muscular exterior that drops jaws at every turn.
Charge Network for worry-free charging on the go.
Plug in with the available Ford Mobile Power Cord or available Ford Connected Charge Station.
1. MSRP for base vehicle. Excludes destination/delivery fee plus government fees and taxes, any finance charges, any dealer processing charge, any electronic filing charge, and any emission testing charge. Optional equipment not included. Starting A, Z and X Plan price is for qualified, eligible customers and excludes document fee, destination/delivery charge, taxes, title and registration. Not all vehicles qualify for A, Z or X Plan. All Mustang Shelby GT350® and Shelby® GT350R prices exclude gas guzzler tax.
2. EPA-estimated city/hwy mpg for the model indicated. See fueleconomy.gov for fuel economy of other engine/transmission combinations. Actual mileage will vary. On plug-in hybrid models and electric models, fuel economy is stated in MPGe. MPGe is the EPA equivalent measure of gasoline fuel efficiency for electric mode operation.
3. Class is Medium Traditional Utility. **2-door model only with available 35-inch tires.
4. Preproduction computer-generated image shown with optional equipment. Vehicle available beginning summer 2021. Professional driver on closed course. Always consult the owner’s manual before off-road driving, know your terrain and trail difficulty, and use appropriate safety gear.
5. Class is Medium Traditional Utility. Preproduction computer-generated image shown with optional equipment. Vehicle available beginning summer 2021.