A Force of Power
V6 engine is targeted to generate 315 horsepower and 400 lb.-ft. of torque. * It’s paired with the class-exclusive 10-Speed SelectShift
400 Watts of In-Bed Power
Charge your phone or laptop with the available in-bed outlet. Standard on XLT, LARIAT and Ranger
Trailer Brake Controller
On-demand assistance to slow your trailer down smoothly. When you brake, your trailer brakes. It’s as simple as that. Standard on Ranger
Terrain Management System
Tailor your truck’s performance to various surfaces or conditions. Choose from Normal, Eco, Sport, Tow/Haul, Slippery, Mud/Ruts and Sand. Standard with the FX4 Off-Road Package.
1. MSRP for base vehicle. Excludes destination/delivery fee plus government fees and taxes, any finance charges, any dealer processing charge, any electronic filing charge, and any emission testing charge. Optional equipment not included. Starting A, Z and X Plan price is for qualified, eligible customers and excludes document fee, destination/delivery charge, taxes, title and registration. Not all vehicles qualify for A, Z or X Plan. All Mustang Shelby GT350® and Shelby® GT350R prices exclude gas guzzler tax.
2. EPA-estimated city/hwy mpg for the model indicated. See fueleconomy.gov for fuel economy of other engine/transmission combinations. Actual mileage will vary. On plug-in hybrid models and electric models, fuel economy is stated in MPGe. MPGe is the EPA equivalent measure of gasoline fuel efficiency for electric mode operation.
3. Class is Medium Traditional Utility. **2-door model only with available 35-inch tires.
4. Preproduction computer-generated image shown with optional equipment. Vehicle available beginning summer 2021. Professional driver on closed course. Always consult the owner’s manual before off-road driving, know your terrain and trail difficulty, and use appropriate safety gear.
5. Class is Medium Traditional Utility. Preproduction computer-generated image shown with optional equipment. Vehicle available beginning summer 2021.