$30,920 Starting at
Atlas Blue Metallic
The 2024 Mustang is available with two engine options: a turbocharged 2.3L EcoBoost four-cylinder engine and a naturally aspirated 5.0L V8 engine. The EcoBoost engine produces 310 horsepower and 350 lb-ft of torque, while the V8 engine produces 486 horsepower and 428 lb-ft of torque. Both engines are available with a six-speed manual transmission or a 10-speed automatic transmission.
Real-Time Performance Tracking
Standard Track Apps®* display your performance metrics on the vibrant 12.4" LCD digital instrument cluster or 13.2" center touchscreen. The accelerometer displays lateral and longitudinal g-forces, acceleration and lap times, plus automatic and countdown starts. Also included is electronic line-lock and launch control** (launch control not available with automatic transmissions).
Take Your Style to the Streets
The all-new 2024 Mustang® lineup lets you express yourself like never before. Featuring highly customizable and finely crafted interiors — for a personalized look right from the factory.
Available on most 2024 Mustang vehicles with cloth, cloth with vinyl trim, ActiveX seating material or leather-trimmed seats — aside from the Mustang Dark Horse coupe.
1. MSRP for base vehicle. Excludes destination/delivery fee plus government fees and taxes, any finance charges, any dealer processing charge, any electronic filing charge, and any emission testing charge. Optional equipment not included. Starting A, Z and X Plan price is for qualified, eligible customers and excludes document fee, destination/delivery charge, taxes, title and registration. Not all vehicles qualify for A, Z or X Plan. All Mustang Shelby GT350® and Shelby® GT350R prices exclude gas guzzler tax.
2. EPA-estimated city/hwy mpg for the model indicated. See fueleconomy.gov for fuel economy of other engine/transmission combinations. Actual mileage will vary. On plug-in hybrid models and electric models, fuel economy is stated in MPGe. MPGe is the EPA equivalent measure of gasoline fuel efficiency for electric mode operation.
3. Class is Medium Traditional Utility. **2-door model only with available 35-inch tires.
4. Preproduction computer-generated image shown with optional equipment. Vehicle available beginning summer 2021. Professional driver on closed course. Always consult the owner’s manual before off-road driving, know your terrain and trail difficulty, and use appropriate safety gear.
5. Class is Medium Traditional Utility. Preproduction computer-generated image shown with optional equipment. Vehicle available beginning summer 2021.